Search the forum,

Discuss Average hourly rate everyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cainan

Now I think we will all agree the hourly rate kind of goes out the window for small jobs, your not going to get to a job that's 10 mins away be there 40 mins drive home within the hour and charge 25 quid but what's your general hourly rate rumoured to be where you are? When pricing I generally go about £25 an hr, sticking bit more on at the end to cover myself.

Oh and I love the saying which I've heard quite a few times of ohhh do this at this price and you should see all the work I've got for you in the future......lesson learned .

We will only really debate on pricing in the plumbers arms, get up to 100 posts to gain entry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Average hourly rate everyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
I am ashamed admit I haven't had a clean driving licence in 20 + years have attended 2 speed aware ness courses paid countless fines I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock