Discuss B&B in Brighton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

We are currently working in Lewes in Sussex and need to find somewhere decent but still cost effective to stay. Does anyone know of such a place around this area?

Can't say I do but I also work in Lewes at the minute.. Well not this week this week I'm in Bognor. But I can usually be found between the coffee machine at bss or the filthy burger van opposite.

your near the sea side there must be a premier in or B and B. immediate surrounding areas say 15 minute drive are uckfield, newick ofham, East hoathly even Brighton or new haven aren't exactly a lifetime away

go on "laterooms" websites, find a b&b you like, but don't book it over their site, I needed one as I was on sea survival course and it didn't finish till 10:30pm , and it was and hour and a half away from home, hate driving at night and had a course there following day . found one for 35 on it, called the b&b up and asked them if they would call it 25 for the night, they agreed! 25 better than an empty bed

I've got a beach fishing shelter you can borrow TT. Just make sure you stay above the high tide line.

Cheers chaps.......not so easy when there are four of us and need to park the vans aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B&B in Brighton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock