Search the forum,

Discuss back to wall toilet install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps,

Have a wee job coming up soon - part of which involves replacing a normal close coupled toilet with a back to wall job.....never fitted one before so was wondering about the pan connector? Would a normal flexi connector do the job or is there a special needed?

cheers as always

dave

No mate pritty much any kind / make can be used , as long as sized correctly in length,

Mcalpine do a special back to wall pan connector that's a flexible one with a jubilee clip on it. It's what I tend to use for back to wall installs.

yeah, mcalpine do a wc-f21s for 3 1/2" pipe of wc-f21r for 4" pipe work. comes with jubilee clip and stretches out to about 350-400mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back to wall toilet install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock