Search the forum,

Discuss Bad day at the office in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Lost or had my analyser stolen to the tune of £700.

Not a happy bunny today.

How ?

I'm pretty sure it was left in a customers house as that's where I last had it but they say it's not there. Unless someone got into the back of my van and only took the analyser...

I'm pretty sure it was left in a customers house as that's where I last had it but they say it's not there. Unless someone got into the back of my van and only took the analyser...

What fga was it ?

Have u emptied the van completely? I've had moments like this and then found it under a seat!

I got to a job the other week.
Pulled up and went to open the side door and found my 10.8v drill on the roof against the roof bars - have you checked your roof lol.

What van have you got

I've got a connect, I know about the security issues with these as I had a load of stuff nicked last year so I've got extra licks on now. Yeah van has been emptied mate.

Search your vane completely. I had a similar thing a couple months back, I would have swore I left my fluke multimeter at one of two jobs, couldn't remember where I had it last. Called my customers and they said there wasn't anything left there. Couldn't find it anywhere. A week later it turned up in my box full of toilet spares, no idea why I put it there and cant remember doing it, but at least I have it back haha.

You lot have just made me go and check the van again ha ha. I've checked it about 6 times now.

I would have gone back, knocked and said I had left some tools behind and had a look for it straightway, call in tommorrow and ask again.

You lot have just made me go and check the van again ha ha. I've checked it about 6 times now.

do it again needs to be a round number 10 should do :D,

Report the details of your analyser to local and national FGA calibration/service centres who knows one day if someone else gets hold of it and takes it in you may get it back :D

I have a couple of these now that I use all the bloody time, van keys, wallet hmmmm guess I should get one for my FGA just in case now :D

[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/pXSsefBWKsw[/video]

my extra analyser was stolen and my mate reported it to the police and testo we got it back someone tried to have it calibrated.

Left a good wris****ch on top of a boiler once , by the time I got back a few days later there was no trace and customer denied ever seeing it..

Feel for you mate, had all my tools stolen Christmas Eve. Lost about 1.5k. Someone's working the area with a transit tibby key. Work are dragging there heals over a payout because there are no signs of damage even tho police have confirmed about 10 other cases in my area. Fuming

Feel for you mate, had all my tools stolen Christmas Eve. Lost about 1.5k. Someone's working the area with a transit tibby key. Work are dragging there heals over a payout because there are no signs of damage even tho police have confirmed about 10 other cases in my area. Fuming

What area are you Tony? I had my connect done last year with the same method has all my drills stolen. They are not only just getting in with the key but actually driving off with some of the bigger transits and tippers now. I've had extra locks fitted and fit a steering lock at night now.

I work in telford. I'm trying to get my company to fit slam locks but they don't seem interested. They were cutting the backdoor looms too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bad day at the office in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock