Discuss Bags burst in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Today is a sad day indeed.. alas my CK Tech case/bag finally gave up the ghost and spilled its guts (well half my spanners & drivers over the path..
So I'm in the market for a decent servicing case. Anyone seen anything good?

i have the ck type but its all technical kit,have the blue bg box for servicing there is a pukka looking one in screw fix but the brand eludes me

Somebody mentioned something about a Parrot case or something on another thread the other day, might look into that

b&q are doing the stanley fatmax toolbag for ÂŁ15 just bought one its well worth a look

I've 4 of the Stanley fatmax tool bags. There great. Bought them last Christmas when they had a special on them. There great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

I think the stanley stuff is great but the internal loops are a complete waste of time and need to be replaced with internal pockets like the dewalt bags.

ive got this for mi servicing

Attachments

• 100_1281.jpg
    100_1281.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1279.jpg
    100_1279.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 35
I have a similar tool case but it's not as tidy as yours lol

cant handle mess, vans are always clean and tidy. everything in its place.makes it easier for the love slave to find when i send him down 16 floors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bags burst in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about...
Replies
Views
I came across this for the first time yesterday, i have seen something similiar in the past when i was an apprentice but that was a long time ago...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock