Discuss Ball park figure for plumbing in an extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give a ball park figure for plumbing in an extension to a three bed semi. The extension is 2 bedroom upstairs and 2 rooms downstairs. Also a mimute downstairs toilet with small corner washbasin downstairs. 2 rad up 3 down. A flat roof extension will be flattened so a 1 yr old boiler from the existing utility will be disconnected, the pipework secured, Then reconnected in a new garage and the 5 rad and pipework fittted. Additionaly a multi fuel stove is connected to the hot water tank and a Dunsley heat exchanger will be fitted.

Many thanks in advance.

OK - to come clean - we have a bill of £9000 for the job. If anyone else could come in with rough quotes or comments I would very much appreciate it.

If ur in N Lincs and want to give me a quote just to do a 'quote' - as I may have to go to court and neeed some prices. Im 20 mls N of the Humber

I'm in grimsby If you want to pay a couple of hours and bridge toll I can come and "Quote"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ball park figure for plumbing in an extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back