Discuss ball park figure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcard

Gas Engineer
Had a quick look at a job today & initially the guy wants a rough figure for the following.200 ltr m/flow in loft,Vaillant 30kw ststem boiler & swap out approx 10 rads with trvs.The existing f&r carcass to rads is staying (subject to pressure test).
I was thinking about £7k?

No need to apologise wildcard , you have me that's what am here for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ball park figure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Guys I have never done any work for builders only peoples houses when there living there I have been asked to price a job for a builder and...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Can anyone give a ball park figure for plumbing in an extension to a three bed semi. The extension is 2 bedroom upstairs and 2 rooms downstairs...
Replies
Views
T
D
TL;DR version Getting new combi to replace vented conventional system Q 1) thoughts and opinions of weather compensating programmers? Q 2) Most...
Replies
Views
Hi all, posting this here as I don't want joe blogs putting in his sixpence. Under floor heating. I'm having a mare with an existing circuit that...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock