Discuss Barrier cream in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkOil

Anyone know any good barrier creams to use? Soot and ***** manages to get in holes in my gloves, and it's a right pain to clean off, ggrrr.

Haha, you just never know where these threads might lead to, I've bought all sorts since reading all these comments haha.
Let me know how that barrier cream is please Alex.

I've never used barrier cream, I just use non latex gloves all day. They are cheap as chips from Costco.
How does barrier cream work? I like to have completely clean hands available for important things like paperwork, biscuits etc

Not sure but I'm hoping barrier cream will work when I rip my gloves and can't be bothered to go and get some new ones, always end up with one black thumb or finger that is a pain to get clean.
Also for the odd slightly grubby job where I don't wear gloves.

I think the idea is that it soaks I to your skin once it's there it prevents anything else getting in, I could well be wrong of course

Use the wurth barrier cream from HWOS, it does the job, though I am terrible for forgetting to apply it!

Me too. I bought some about 2 year since I have used it once.

Trouble is its like most creams. Takes a while for skin to fully absorb. So if you forget to put it on early enough you end up with tools slipping about in your hands....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Barrier cream in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock