Discuss Basement Unvented Hot Water Cyl discharge problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peps

I need a second opinion on how to handle the gravity discharge on a unvented hot water cylinder that is next to imposible to gravity plumb to the outside as location is below ground level.

Cylinder is located in an under stairs cupboard with a door where there is access to a foul water drain. As the discharge must be visable at both the tundish and the final discharge point can the final discharge be in the same cupboard and can it discharge into say a hopper which is connected via a trap into the foul drain? Is it considered visable when in a cupboard any way? If this is acceptable is it acceptable to discharge into the plastic waste as long as the rest is in metal?

Thanks Mike

I will speak to the building inspector as well as showing him that doc. Any thoughts about the visability aspects though?

Peps

As long as the tundish is visible you should be okay as it's been approved.

Mike

its all cool with the tundish bin visible also the dry trap is ok make sure u got ure 300mm fall after the tundish u can get away wit a m/f elbow on the bottom of the trap sure it makes 300mm altogether m8:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basement Unvented Hot Water Cyl discharge problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock