Discuss Basin wrench in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi new to this forum i have a problem What wrench would u use for flexible tap connecter nut closest to the tap thread can't get access.

Last edited:
1619470038269.png
one like this..

If you are talking about the end of the flex attached to the tap these are usually metric and require a 10 or 12 mm across the flats spanner. To get at them you normally have to remove the tap and use an ordinary spanner. Some of them are "designed" to be inserted into the body of the tap without access, and are normally only screwed in hand tight. The seal is made with an O ring.

I use an ancient basin wrench, crowsfoot and a motley collection of tube / box spanners but keep meaning to get either the armeg or nerrad set.

Reply to Basin wrench in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock