Discuss bath dint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, fitted a jacuzzi yesterday and a tile slipped out of my hand, missed all the protection and dinted the white acrylic bath, its about 1mm deep and about 3mm in diameter and highly polished. I used my china block to rub out the marking on it but really need to fill it with something and make that invisible to the customer.
Any ideas:confused:
cheers

I did the same thing I called a bloke called the bath doctor who came round filled it and resprayed and even I could not see it cost me £50 but better than a new bath.

hi iam in newcastle do you know if this is a company that has a chance to be local, do you have the number of the bath doctor.
cheers

Hi do you know if this bath doctor is a national company as i live in newcastle and would need someone asap.

Cheers jabba

Last edited:
hi iam in newcastle do you know if this is a company that has a chance to be local, do you have the number of the bath doctor.
cheers

Hi do you know if this bath doctor is a national company as i live in newcastle and would need someone asap.

Cheers jabba

Hi Jabba

I googled the bath doctor newcastle and this came up if any good

THE BATH DOCTOR Durham
Tel: 0191 3881804:)

PP40,
emmery cloth 1000gd.
white nail varnish.
clear nail varnish.
1/2 hr.
£5.
sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bath dint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Corner bath - fitted about 20 years ago. It's acrylic, on a metal frame. The feet have sunk into the soft pine floorboards. I have adjusted the...
Replies
Views
Help we need your opinion on what other drill sizes you need. What would be your dream sizes in a kit of diamond core drills for tiles and hard...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock