Search the forum,

Discuss Bath handles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I need to replace my bath handles, they are gold in colour and I want to change them to chrome. However I cannot see the make of the bath the screw centers are 295mm. Does anyone know of any good web sites where I can check for spare bath handles

Many thanks

Paul

If it is an acrylic bath there is nothing to stop you from drilling another hole to take a different handle as long as the new handle obscures the spare unused old hole provided there is room on the moulding for it.

Do you know what make your bath is?

Best just search for bath handles (or grips as they are sometimes called)

Last edited:
you can take them off take them to a good quality merchant and they can get them chrome plated, done this before.
Hi

I need to replace my bath handles, they are gold in colour and I want to change them to chrome. However I cannot see the make of the bath the screw centers are 295mm. Does anyone know of any good web sites where I can check for spare bath handles

Many thanks

Paul

Thanks Guys for your help. My local plumbers merchants are trying to find some for me. Premier Plumbing in Radstock, very helpful. If I cannot get them will try your suggestions

thanks

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath handles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock