Discuss Bathroom drains smell in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

E

Elizabeth

Is it acceptable practice to connect a bathroom sink drain above the ubend of a floor drain that’s about 2m away?

Difficult from your description to see what is connected to what, but any outflow to a approx 32mm bath or suink waste going into a 4 inch soil should have a non-return valve to prevent fowl sewer smells like this one example only.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/osma-..._cne5JtNnNvesk0hJTkaAvFMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reply to Bathroom drains smell in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
Back