Discuss Bathroom refit, can you sense check these 2 configurations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

What do you think would be a reasonable price to rip out and replace a bathroom suite for this bathroom please?

oldbath.jpg

I would like some advice. I would like to know how different your quote would be (both with me supplying the suite) for a direct replacement; and one for changing that corner bath into a normal bath along that back wall, with a shower over the bath, instead of the standalone unit.

Now the taps for the bath are on the right corner just out of shot, so there will need to be some re-plumbing involved to get the bath taps closer to the wall.

I just want to know what I'm talking about a bit better when I get local plumbers round to show it.

no, i could give you a quote. i may win the job, or not but i would edge my bets.

dont know where you live, the suite going in tiling etc?.

& wheres the basin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets flip this round a little bit how much do you wanna spend

ÂŁ1500-ÂŁ2000 including the second scenario reconfiguration? I really have no idea how much it'll cost.

I'm only talking about refitting the sanitary ware, not tiling or electrics

Last edited:
I"ll let you in to a little secret the one im doing at the minute is just shy of 8 grand

no, i could give you a quote. i may win the job, or not but i would edge my bets.

dont know where you live, the suite going in tiling etc?.

Staffordshire. Do you mean what is the quality of the suite? If so, I'm picking up bits and bobs as I see good deals. Ideal Standard saintary ware & Bristan and Hansgrohe taps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom refit, can you sense check these 2 configurations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
C
Hello there. I wonder whether anyone could suggest what may be the issue with the hot water in my bathroom. I have asked four different plumbers...
Replies
Views
CharlieMcT
C
J
I own a top floor flat in a 4 storey block, i bought it 3 months ago (meaning that this is an issue i will have to personally deal with, no...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock