Discuss Baxi 100 HE ignition problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anybody provide some help with the ignition problem in video please?

As above however if your GSR engineer diagnosis requires replacement parts then have a look at Ignite Heat Spares for fully reconditioned parts at less than half new ones and in my experience with their Baxi parts is that the quality is better than new. Usually they send your part to you same day and you send the u/s one back, I have used them for Baxi parts for a number of years. Centralheatking

Reply to Baxi 100 HE ignition problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock