Discuss Baxi 100HE banging noise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alastair

Hi,

My first post! Im a plumber from poole just gone self employed and starting out....

First problem is this BAXI 100HE I changed the door seals on it last year as it was locking out after testing found it was triping internal switch... changed it and was fine. Now its started to make a massive bang when firing up and occasionally locking out.

Does anybody have any experience with these would be very grateful?

Al

Check the burner mating is not damaged,its getting old and this is a not un common fault,new burner will be required if so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 100HE banging noise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Baxi Duo Tec , fitted 10 years ago. No real problems until very recently. My plumber has serviced it every year and most recently two...
Replies
Views
I have a standard open vented system. I recently replaced a radiator and took the opportunity to drain the system and refill with fresh Fernox...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock