Discuss Baxi 105e 60 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adferguson

Hi

I have been having a 60 fault with my boiler
The plumber swapped the pump, fitted a new aav, and had the system cleaned, flushed, inhibitor and a magna clean installed.
The system has been full bled but yet the fault still happens.
When the bleeding screw on the front of the pump is opened there is a hiss of air and then all is fine no need to even reset the fault.
Last year I had a new pcb, gas valve, both diaphrams and thermistors replaced.
The plumber is stuck for ideas.
Please HELP

get a gas engineer who is experienced with this boiler,changing components that are not faulty costs big money,if you can not find a competent person i suggest you contact baxi directly
Repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e 60 fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 boiler in a closed heating system with 13 rads and 4 towel rails. Rads are steel, pipes are plastic kind of...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock