Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss baxi 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gymdad

just changed expansion vessel and prv to solve an increase of pressure, filling loop not by passing but pressure is still increasing even c/h is off could this be main heat exchanger

if you have ruled out ev,prv,and filling loop your plate heats pinholed

Turn off cold feed to boiler, if pressure stops increasing then gas man is probably right, plate to plate pin holed.

Either the plate to plate has pinholed or the pipe coming out of the bottom of the expansion vessel is blocked (quite common)

If the pipe is blocked, the prv normally blows off. water has no where else to go.

If the pipe is blocked, the prv normally blows off. water has no where else to go.
yes it will... eventually, but it will eventually if the plate to plate pinholes, changed one 2 days ago for same thing. It doesn't have to be a catastrophic blow off, it sometimes releases as a constant slow flow / drip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock