Discuss Baxi Back Boiler Central Heating / Hot Water System - Very noisy when running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well thats good you have someone coming round Dave, hope its all ok , keep us informed of any faults / progress you have mate cheers

Chappers your not far from edinburgh are u ?? Thats a good sunday drive to get you away from facebook to look at a back boiler lol ,,

Kidding IAN lol

The immersion is definitely switched off. The loud blowtorch like noise is definitely much louder from the tank upstairs rather than with my ear next to the boiler. I tried running the immersion only tonight and there was no noise whatsoever.

Will get the service done anyway and will report back if anything interesting is noted.

Cheers again everyone.

The immersion is definitely switched off. The loud blowtorch like noise is definitely much louder from the tank upstairs rather than with my ear next to the boiler. I tried running the immersion only tonight and there was no noise whatsoever.

Will get the service done anyway and will report back if anything interesting is noted.

Cheers again everyone.

Does the noise come when heatings on or hot waters on ? or both ? might be air in your coil pipes or kettling because of dirt in the pipes,

You mean:?
Hi edinburghlad, maybe someone local could have a look at that for you

Did you miss:
Thanks for all the responses folks. A mate has recommended someone so I am going to get the system serviced to be on the safe side.
Cheers,
Dave

Or have I got the wrong end of 't stick?

Yes, considering I'm from Edinburgh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Back Boiler Central Heating / Hot Water System - Very noisy when running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock