Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi Combi 80e and 105E damsell in distress in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone advise please ....
I have had two heating engineers out to repair my boiler first replaced diaphragm second replaced 3 way valve but I still have the same problem and has cost me a few hundred quid I just want to be a bit more savy when another plumber eventually comes as feel as If I may get ripped off ! original plumber can not come out as too busy ! the issue is that I have intermittent hot water, hot water only runs warm and then goes cold as I said the diapram and 3 way valve has been replaced in the last few weeks but no difference please help and thank you in advance .

If you don't manage to get someone baxi do a fixed price repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi 80e and 105E damsell in distress in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock