Discuss baxi differential pressure valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have got to swap a differential pressure valve on a main combi 24he. The part at the front with the flow switch bolted on. Its leaking from the spindle which makes the microswitch as usual. I normally just replace the diaphragm but my customer is insisting the whole lot is replaced for some reason. I have ordered one and my suppliers said it says to order a small oring with it as well. Does anyone know what this oring is for? I thought it was just as case of disconnecting the microswitch, the 2 pipes on the top and then undoing the grub screws and then the new one should slide on? I don't ever remember an oring in the past?

I have got to swap a differential pressure valve on a main combi 24he. The part at the front with the flow switch bolted on. Its leaking from the spindle which makes the microswitch as usual. I normally just replace the diaphragm but my customer is insisting the whole lot is replaced for some reason. I have ordered one and my suppliers said it says to order a small oring with it as well. Does anyone know what this oring is for? I thought it was just as case of disconnecting the microswitch, the 2 pipes on the top and then undoing the grub screws and then the new one should slide on? I don't ever remember an oring in the past?

no o ring needed ,did you order this and how much?DV.250 Potterton Performa Alpha Ocean Main Combi 248063 6.5629950

Yeah I ordered that but my suppliers said their system flagged up the fact I need an oring as well? That part is cheap!! I got quoted £68+

definitely no o ring needed,i changed one yesterday,normal weeping gland sheered off so needed the full differential,plumbase quoted me 68 plus as well,to expensive imho,got 2 delivered for 102 inc vat and delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi differential pressure valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock