Discuss Baxi Duo Tec 38kw LPG E133 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and a happy New Year to all.

The Baxi I have is about six months old and most of the time it works perfectly and I am more that pleased with its performance. We have no mains gas and so it is run off small butane bottles - changing them is no problem most of the time. However, once in a while (always after changing the bottles) we get an E133 code. The bottle also feeds an LPG gas cooker off the same feed so I know whether there is a supply problem or not. The boiler will not light up normally and the code will clear in the normal fashion. Once cleared and after 3/4 attempts to fire up the faults returns. I can see the igniters lighting up through the spy hole and the igniters appear to be doing their job. I took the igniter out and the gap looked normal and the probes were clean.

Every time this problem occurs I turn the power off for a while, turn it back on and normally have to wait 2/3 hours before it will light up again in the normal fashion. Naturally, this always happens whenever I'm about to shower or it it very cold and we need the heating. The man who installed it has moved out of the area and retired and he is as mystified as me by this intermittent fault.

Any thoughts?

Find a new gsr. Not something we can advise you on.

Job 38.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Duo Tec 38kw LPG E133 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock