Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss baxi finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Looking to try to get more private work and was looking at this scheme any of you guys use this or know of any other schemes out around at the moment that are helping small businesses in any way .

Or any schemes around that you find customers are giving positive feed back

Baxi one is good.

also get in the approved installer so you get listed on there website. Baxi are also launching a tv advertising campaign later this year.

How does it work? You do the work then Baxi pay you the full amount?

Yeah you price the job and put your finance sticker on the quote. Customer calls direct and arranges the terms etc then you need a cooling off period as with any finance deal then on completion (or before you start if your switched on) customer signs to say job is completed to their satisfaction and baxi transfer the sums owed to you direct.

note you must fit a baxi to qualify. Everything else rads pipe etc do as you please but the finance is for the full amount of the quote labor and materials

I use tradehelp.co.uk

I can fit anything i like . I can Also offer finance on any home improvement thriugh them.
I also get a rebate £25.00 for every ideal boiler i fit. Theres rebates for other makes aswell.

costs £25.00 a month plus vat
commision is between 5-10 % depending on volume of sales. Added onto the job
everything is done through an ipad so you need one of those.i just add the commision onto the quote no one bats an eyelid as they are looking at the monthly payment not the overall cost.
done 7 boilers 1 bathroom through them.been paid within 14 days on each job.

its not for everybody but its suit me and has really picked up this side of work. And the rebate is for is for all boilers i fit not just the ones on finance. And they are jobs i would never have got otherwise.

Baxis is a good scheme too but i dont fit baxi so no good for me.

Yeah you price the job and put your finance sticker on the quote. Customer calls direct and arranges the terms etc then you need a cooling off period as with any finance deal then on completion (or before you start if your switched on) customer signs to say job is completed to their satisfaction and baxi transfer the sums owed to you direct.

note you must fit a baxi to qualify. Everything else rads pipe etc do as you please but the finance is for the full amount of the quote labor and materials

How long does it take them to transfer it over? And what if you have a tit of a customer that refuses to sign?

Yeah a bit slow here on the gas front. Will look into this Baxi finance thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you need to pay them anything as ideal you need to pay a lump sum

What do you have to do to be able to offer Baxi Finance?

I mean attend a training course. Brown nose the rep etc

I spoke to the Baxi rep this week. You need to fit 20 per year before you can offer finance

I spoke to the rep. She said there is no minimum installs but some will say there is to push on sales.
You can even whack in a kitchen and a bathroom as long as its on one quote and invoice the only criterion being a baxi/main/heatrae sadia product must be installed. It can be a cylinder it doesnt need to be a boiler [emoji1]

And of course the custard must be approved fir the credit.

They pay a week after your invoice is submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock