Discuss baxi solo 15he ignition lockout in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

phil hair

Gas Engineer
hi, been to a baxi solo 15 he with ignition lockout fault.
seems to run though the ignition cycle, can hear the gas valve open but not sparke.
It fired briefly when i disconnected the earth from condensate, but went out immediately.
condensates dry, changed the sparker because of continuity problems on the wire.
dont want to shell out on a pcb, any ideas what it is?
earth problem?

Flow switch link it out to test

Reply to baxi solo 15he ignition lockout in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon Guy's & Girl's, So I have a Baxi 630i that is showing a e133 fault. Upon hours of extensive research it is an ignition fault that...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Hi anyone. I have the F28 code on this unit. Gas IN is fine and on start up fires but within a second or two, the gas valve shuts. Taken the valve...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock