Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi System 100 HE Plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coylumbridge

We installed a Baxi System 100 HE Plus condensing boiler into a new closed system nearly 5 years ago. It gets serviced annually yet breaks down at least once or twice per annum, ie pressing the reset button won't restart it.

Wondered if anyone also has experienced problems with this boiler please ?

Cheers

I fitted 5 of these 5 years ago to a block of 5 new build town houses., 1 has been a pain in the arse, 2 have had 1 cheapish repairs each.So luck of the draw I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks blackcat - no difference from buying a car then
cheers :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi System 100 HE Plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi, wondering if any of you have come across a gun type oil burner that needs reset every time the thermostat shuts it off? What can cause this? I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock