Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi VP ignition problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

stings27

Gas Engineer
Hi all.
Went to a customers house last week because they couldn’t light their gas fire. Initially I thought it was the spark generator but on closer inspection the problem looks more to do with the control assembly. If I press in the control knob gently but not fully ,it will spark& sometimes continue to spark repeatedly. If I push the knob in fully allowing gas thro to the fire it won’t spark to ignite it at all. Possible micro switch problem ?
thanks in advance.

Reply to Baxi VP ignition problem in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock