Discuss BBC radio 6 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is he a fellow scouser and red dwarf star, the man really knows his music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BBC radio 6 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
6 years old. Never a problem until it sprung a leak recently. Took the solenoid apart, cleaned things up, put it back together and no more leak...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, my pressure gauge showing nearly (if not) 0 Bar. Heating downstairs works for now, upstairs 2 out of 5 rads not. I'm trying to get a...
Replies
Views
Hi We have been in our property for about 6 months. It was built in 2019. After about a month the downstairs toilet was blocked so we called...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock