• Thread starter secret squirrel
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 140
  • bbc

Discuss BBC scandal continues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Sooty and Sweep have complained about being fisted for years, they also complain that the BBC were about this from the outset...........

Couldn't resist

The BBC was the reason that Peppa Pig changed channels to Channel 5.

But Thomas the Tank Engine kept poofing around and having a chug, so he was allowed to stay.

I also believe Zippy from Rainbow was buggered weekly, luckily though he was easily silenced.

there was something funny about that pink hippo(according to wikkipedia, i always thought it was a cow lol) bent as a nine bob note i recon.

Bring back Playschool. That wee jemima was some bit of gear but she and humpty were reputed to be getting it on.....through the round window.

Jamie and his Magic Torch was sheer class too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BBC scandal continues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
2 years ago I installed a Baxi 836 and every year the owners complain about the water temperature. Last year I couldn't find anything wrong but...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock