Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Been building myself upto this all week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Rotting food in the freezer for 6 weeks in one of my Dads houses.
Tenants had done a runner

I had a ton of vicks under my nose and a respirator and i was still retching.

Have a great weekend gents.

20160930_112452.jpg

Least it's frozen :) have fun de bugging the freezer

Wouldn't it been cheaper to scrap it ?

Wish it was frozen haha.
Its an integrated fridge too much messing about getting a new one. Plus it over 40 miles from my house so a lot of messing and time which i do t have.

Not quite as bad but we had tenants keep putting nappies down the toilet and blocking it.

Eventually got them out and found a shed full of un-bagged soiled nappies on top of the kids outside toys.

Worst thing is, he was a gas engineer for a local commercial firm. :censored:

Not quite as bad but we had tenants keep putting nappies down the toilet and blocking it.

Eventually got them out and found a shed full of un-bagged soiled nappies on top of the kids outside toys.

Worst thing is, he was a gas engineer for a local commercial firm. :censored:
You expect it from from the uneducated and druggies but not a gas engineer thats just wrong

Maybe you need to get a better class of tenant!

Its in newton heath manc land not the best area. My old man has 9 houses. some you win some you lose when it tenants.
He has another on next street been there 10 years and very house proud. Just the way it goes sometimes. I get paid for my time either way. Just a ball ache being my dad i cant say no to some of the jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Been building myself upto this all week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock