Search the forum,

Discuss Best fitting to use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need to connect onto what I believe is an old 1 inch iron water main. What’s fitting do you guys recommend to join onto it to go to 25mm blue poly?

Cheers

Just pipe at the mo, but I might dig back some more to find a fitting.

Does that fitting just tighten onto the iron pipe like it does the blue poly then?

Yes

Reply to Best fitting to use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock