Currently reading:
Best magnets for powerflushing

Discuss Best magnets for powerflushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_d_o_t

Gas Engineer
Hi all, just wanting people's opinions on the best magnets to use with a power flush machine, I have a norstrom pro flush and now need to add magnets to aid my flushing if anyone can help

many thanks

I have the same flusher as you and also the magna cleanse unit, I've been pleased with the results but had the magnets first so came at this the other way form yourself. In its favour the magnacleanse adapter makes connecting to systems very easy if there is or you fit a magnaclean.

I've got the norstrom and adey magnacleanse rapid flush.

thanks for the reply guys, been looking at the magna cleanse on there site and in there products section they have one listed as the magna cleanse and as magna cleanse filter but with the same picture other than the one has included a hammer and some other valve/connector and other sites with them priced differently but the same picture.
whats the difference? i want to make sure I'm getting the best one ha

Last edited:
Uh oh upsetting a forum sponsor, I feel croppies sticking coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best magnets for powerflushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back