Search the forum,

Discuss Best Merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Come on fellow members who is yours.
I could complain about a the odd few but could compliment 1000`s more

Well I must admit the best merchants locally to me is a plumbcenter. It's North Sheilds and the staff are fantastic. I have all my parcels delivered and collected from there I never have an issue and *most prices are awesome. I do treat them civil though and take the odd butty and Xmas tip in

Jt dove will deliver boilers and tube anywhere within few hours . Some times if you just need some tube u add on a boiler and it arrives promptly

There is a merchant who is used by quite a few on here.....well those that have a branch near them, but i can't remember their name.........

williams for online orders, you get what you ask for. Spares hwos and pts, prefer hwos as they give out a free plumbers **** mag :). My local indi was top of my list till friday when nothing was set aside for collection and run to get the boiler on the wall by 7pm, so have to go to other large indi called RGB, always get it all packed and ready to roll.

Gloucester heating spares. Service was amazing the lad who ran it was very good knew his spares and kept you well informed and if he said a part was going to be in by a certain date it would be in. If you were waiting on a spare desperately he would text you first thing to say it was ready and if you couldn't get hold of him then you phoned his mobile and he phoned you back as soon as he could.

Brilliant service it's a shame it's 200 miles away otherwise I would still be using him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been waiting for more feedback and reviews of the new worcester bosch 1000 which seems to be getting quite positive initial feedback, and a few criticisms which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Hello, the edge of the end of my bathtub leaks when I am about 3 minutes in the shower. The faucet is on the opposite side. What could be causing this? I had someone take a look at it today but could not figure out where the leak is coming from. The odd thing is there was no leak when we had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock