Discuss Best Merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Come on fellow members who is yours.
I could complain about a the odd few but could compliment 1000`s more

Well I must admit the best merchants locally to me is a plumbcenter. It's North Sheilds and the staff are fantastic. I have all my parcels delivered and collected from there I never have an issue and *most prices are awesome. I do treat them civil though and take the odd butty and Xmas tip in

Jt dove will deliver boilers and tube anywhere within few hours . Some times if you just need some tube u add on a boiler and it arrives promptly

There is a merchant who is used by quite a few on here.....well those that have a branch near them, but i can't remember their name.........

williams for online orders, you get what you ask for. Spares hwos and pts, prefer hwos as they give out a free plumbers **** mag :). My local indi was top of my list till friday when nothing was set aside for collection and run to get the boiler on the wall by 7pm, so have to go to other large indi called RGB, always get it all packed and ready to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock