Discuss Best silicone for between metal bath and upvc wall pannels. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for silicone recommendations for sealing between a metal bath and upvc wall panels. I was going for dow 785+ but someone mentioned its no good for binding to plastic and that 785n would be better. Can anyone confirm this?

Reply to Best silicone for between metal bath and upvc wall pannels. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a leaking showing base. It’s a solid base not plastic and the walls/screen are 300mm wide plastic cladding. It looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock