Discuss Biasi M90E no DHW or CH in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

PDS

Hi Guys, called out to a Biasi M90 with no DHW or CH. ignition pcb was faulty but since realised that there is no live to that board. I have a live feed into the main board and fuse is good. Do we reckon it’s the main pcb that’s at fault?

Overheat stat fine ?

Pump running when demand or just totally dead?

No voltage to fan ?

Check the pump proving circuit

as shaun said is spindle coming out on pump proving and operating the microswitch assembly on the left hand side of the boiler. if you take microswitch off its housing by removing the spring clip then turn on so pump running then push a small screwdriver into the hole to operate the m/switch and boiler fires up you need to change the diaphragm on pump proving assembly

Pcb then I would say

Reply to Biasi M90E no DHW or CH in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if anyone has worked on a boilermate 2000 try to condense the story, Lived in our home 3 years with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock