Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Big bum Water Tank 25,000 Litres. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Have to pipe this up in a few weeks.
20190807_161418.jpg

Rain water just for toilets or other ?

Make sure it’s empty before you drill it at the bottom for your feeds...
2" feed already there. There's already a 2,500 litre tank in situ at a lower level that feeds a booster tank. Northumbria water fill it up but it's a minimum 20,000 litres order.

Who’s it for? I mean what facility.
Just a cottage out in the sticks. Used to get its water from a stream, but dead sheep, pesticides and fertilisers put an end to that.

They only spend 3 to 6 months a year actually in it.

I told him he should have just coughed up for a bore hole rather than the tank.

For everything bar drinking.

Concerned about how long it's going to take to use it all and the condition of the water, especially in the summer.

That’s my thoughts aswell the big L is going to be a problem going to have to have some sort of uv filter ?

That water will come out piping hot on a sunny day.

How will you get round legionella?

Is this like rainwater harvesting? As I thought the tanks were buried for that?

Looks like a cold war relic. Bl00dy awful. You'll have to let us know where it is so we can avoid hiring it ...

Advert:
Hire for just one night to spend weeks in the lottery of intensive care for FREE... :rolleyes:

Reply to Big bum Water Tank 25,000 Litres. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock