Search the forum,

Discuss big thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunterseye

just wanted to say a massive thanks to plumbob for kindly sorting me out with some tools to help me on my way. smashing bloke who came a fair distance to do so. :hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to big thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage and/or save a bunch of money in the process, not to mention that amazing feeling you get once you're done with the repair. So thank you to all the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders opening in my 1930 ex-council house. And surprisingly, did find some pipes inside. Two look like water - those have been cut, and those are like side...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am putting in a Rain Shower and I am quite tall. 192 cms. My concern is the rain shower is not height enough. I estimate the the distance between the top of the rain shower is going to be 12 cms and the top of my head. Is that enough? I want to get some guidance on what is the correct...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock