Discuss bigger boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richie_77

recommendations on heat only boilers over 37kw???????? no system boiler

cheers

why ???????????? which castle are you heating

Its a very large house i thought about banking a couple of 24ri s but thatll be well over and the customer whats the boiler to go back in the same place.
Ive just replaced all the rads as they were original from the early 70s the boiler thats currently in there a suprima 100 is kicking out 29.97kw but only giving a flow temp of 60 degs on full chat after an hour or so.

by replacing old rads with new you have probably upped their output considerably now that modern rads are finned and very efficient, you need to work out the total output of all the rads you have installed then see what size boiler(s) you need or you may just end up with the same problem again. bank up a couple of intergas 24s maybe on a llh to ensure they work properly.

The customer was warned that this would be an issue at quoting stage as I did the heat calcs and sized the rads so I need 37kw Inc the cylinder as per my orignal post if I have to put 2 boilers in I'll have to roll with the ri don't like the sound intergas never herd of them.

The customer was warned that this would be an issue at quoting stage as I did the heat calcs and sized the rads so I need 37kw Inc the cylinder as per my orignal post if I have to put 2 boilers in I'll have to roll with the ri don't like the sound intergas never herd of them.

havent lived yet if you haven'y heard of Intergas

Thanks guys........please now close this thread as it appears to be atractting the hard of reading Apart from you Roger it was a recomendation that I was after many thanks

So sorry if you didnt like my reccommendation, it was genuine and sensible advice based on what |I use and you did ask, but you got the answer you were looking to hear so alls well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bigger boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock