Discuss biomass engineer vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Amp Clean Energy are looking for biomass service engineers south/ south east to carry out services, reactive and proactive maintenance and breakdowns to all makes of boilers. Good pay, new van, loads of training. PM me for more info

Are you the OP of the thread regarding a fire in an auger feed
to a pellet boiler...asking for assistance...? never realised you are a commercial employer
centralheatking

Are you the OP of the thread regarding a fire in an auger feed
to a pellet boiler...asking for assistance...? never realised you are a commercial employer
centralheatking

No he wasn’t the op

Reply to biomass engineer vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to this forum. Im a heating engineer with my own business, we are a new company called KRE Heating Services. We carry out a good...
Replies
Views
Morning all! I'm currently working on a number of vacancies in the postcodes below for Dual Fuel Engineers and as part of this looking at Gas...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back