Discuss biomass engineer vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Amp Clean Energy are looking for biomass service engineers south/ south east to carry out services, reactive and proactive maintenance and breakdowns to all makes of boilers. Good pay, new van, loads of training. PM me for more info

Are you the OP of the thread regarding a fire in an auger feed
to a pellet boiler...asking for assistance...? never realised you are a commercial employer
centralheatking

Are you the OP of the thread regarding a fire in an auger feed
to a pellet boiler...asking for assistance...? never realised you are a commercial employer
centralheatking

No he wasn’t the op

Reply to biomass engineer vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock