Discuss bit of advice re any guarantee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Rule 1) Never give a chancer your insurance company policy details !

I have gone as far to tell similar that I hadn't renewed my cover and never had one follow up, I have a very good business relationship with my broker who recorded my notification of a possible claim just in case.

We pay insurance to protect ourselves and our genuine customers not scum who engage in sharp practices.

What was outcome of this?
i replaced the ceiling at the best part of ÂŁ200.a lesson learned from now on i will make sure the customer signs a satisfaction receipt and i might even take a short video as proof.he definitely loosened the back tap adaptor but why it took days to show water is baffling because it was leaking bad and would have been visible immediately.sorry for the late reply as i am just back from Wales.

Wales is the second nicest nation in the UK next to Scotland of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bit of advice re any guarantee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw...
Replies
Views
Plumbing/water heater- spots recently on ceiling downstairs, 2 story house. Condensation??? New water heater. Live in same house now for 20 years...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock