Discuss BLANCO waste.. Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djob

Fitted a Blanco sink, it obviously came with a waste kit but I can seem to source a trap that fits onto the blanco waste kit.. Would I have to get this from the company itself?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 42
The waste will be a standard size, will the trap not just screw on to the existing open end?
If not, it would probably be easier to get a new 1 1/2 waste kit that a standard trap will fit on to.

Just had a thought, do you mean that the shelf is stopping you from fitting a standard trap?
If so you need to get your hole saw out, but run the waste towards the back first rather than coming forward.

Just take the tee and that elbow piece down to a decent merchants and they will sort it out for you. I say decent merchants as your probably better going to a small independent merchants rather than a big plumb centre type place as you will be more likely to get someone who doesn't know what there on about their

Just take the tee and that elbow piece down to a decent merchants and they will sort it out for you. I say decent merchants as your probably better going to a small independent merchants rather than a big plumb centre type place as you will be more likely to get someone who doesn't know what there on about their

Ive tried every trap the merchants has, tried PTS, Plumb Centre, City Plumbing & nothing, needed it ASAP but looks like I've got to wait a couple weeks :mad: as Blanco said they couldn't get hold of the trap until then!! Thanks for your responses though.

Don't wait a couple of weeks!! Leave the sink wastes in situ, and disconnect all the pipe work underneath the wastes and go get McAlpine double bowl kit or a bowl and half kit.
Will be standard size 1 1/2" and if there's a problem down the line, any merchants will have a spare.

Check and see if a standard 40mm trap will fit onto the bottom of the sink wastes. If it does then just use two of them. A mcalpine asc10 and a sc10, then tee them together.

You probably need one of these....1 1/2IN EURO TO UK WASTE ADAPTOR

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BLANCO waste.. Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock