Discuss BLANCO waste.. Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres posh, not seen them before, I always throw the euro crud away and start fm scratch

fitted 14 Paula Rosa kitchen sinks a couple of months back, they all needed them but they were supplied by PR, no one wanted to pay again to fit better gear.

I've had to keep the waste that was supplied but I can't change it any as the mechanism for the strainer to be raised is built into the trap, & as I've already tapped a hole out and fitted it I can't go without it. I've managed to mix and match a temporary fix for now I have a trap on both parts and then they T together like someone as mentioned above but it looks ridiculous.. I guess I'll wait for the manufactures part

Don't bother waiting for it, think they are only a couple of quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BLANCO waste.. Help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock