Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss bleedin internet.................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

got a call today offering me seo help for my website, when I said no thanks they mentioned my site was down!!! so I just had a peak and it has disappeared, got to say thats a great way of getting work, first bugger the site up then call the owner to offer to help them make it better grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's the same as all the anti-virus sellers, they create the viruses in the first place
I have no proof of this, it's how my cynical mind works sometimes

got it wrong............ my website provider hadnt paid his hosting bill lol, still gave me something to winge about, and you dont see me doing that very often............................................. :)

It's the same as all the anti-virus sellers, they create the viruses in the first place
I have no proof of this, it's how my cynical mind works sometimes

i dont have any viruse protection on my computer and i have zero viruses, when ever ive had protectetion loads of virusus that have been removed for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bleedin internet.................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock