Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bleeding oil heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alfieh

Hi, my Worcester greenstar heatslave is not starting up at all since the oil has ran out, I've had my tank filled up, I have tried to bleed the boiler by disconnecting the braided pipe leading into the pump and hitting the lockout button as advised on other blogs but after pressing the bottom for the tenth time I gathered I need a little help... I'm currently in the cold on Xmas and my girlfriend is not impressed lol, help would be much Appreciated, Thank you!!

Stop reading crap on other sites. Bad info that could end up costing more to repair. Depends on the burner on how to bleed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleeding oil heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
Hi all, Thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2015 greenstar 2 heatslave 18/25 oil boiler to replace my relic from the 80's (still a greenstar...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hi, wondering if anyone can help. I have a leak coming from my oil boiler only when the boiler is fired up. It's down the bottom with beside a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock