Discuss Bleeding underloor heating loops in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rogermunns

Commissioning my UFH is driving me nuts!

After a lot of learning I have got the Ground Source HeatPump to work but I can only get one of my seven loops to take flow.

I assume that I have too many airlocks and that I have to purge through each loop one-at-a-time. But I have tried that, although rather half-heartedly I'll admit. Mains pressure and a hose is all very well but then I do not have any inhibitor / antifreeze in the loops.

Any ideas, please?

Ben; this is how I tried, but since then I've had odd leaks and had to part-drain before fixing the leaks.

Unfortunatly painstaking as it is thats the way it has to be done I've spent 30-40 minutes getting all the air out of one loop. Its a pain in the bum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleeding underloor heating loops in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, We‘be recently moved into a property with a very old Potterton statesman. My husband bled the radiators last night…and since then he’s called...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock