Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler control stat replacment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

burdec

Hi everyone,
Got a bit of bother,Recently moved a boiler but the client wants to keep control inside the house. The boiler is literally the other side of a cavity wall. I need to replace the boiler control stat (on an oil boiler) for one with a longer capillary tube (900mm not long enough). Wireless is not an option.
Can someone point me in the right direction, where I may source such.
The operating range would be 60 deg .to 90deg
Thanks for any help.

I've seen summit similar b4 although I wouldn't reccomend it.

Basically they had the boiler control panel sank into the wall in the kitchen with panel wires extended to where the boiler was situated (behind the sunken control panel to the right and hidden away behind kitchen cupboards)

It was an older boiler, it's not something that I'd do for a cust to be honest through

I wouldn't recommend it but bes.co.UK sell different control stats. Don't know why you would want to do it. You are not talking about a room stat are you. Control stats are usually set for summer or winter operation.

Thanks lads, not an ideal set up, but the customer does nt fancy walking round ( via back door etc) to alter the operating temperature that is normally next or on boiler (depending on model. A good customer and I have no problem going the extra bit for him. Got to hang on to the good ones
Found one on e bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler control stat replacment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock