Discuss Boiler exhaust flue cover missing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTJM

Hello, new to the forum, thanks for having me!

I am trying to find a cover/replacement for a boiler exhaust flue that fell of or broke of some time ago. I can't remember how it originally looked like.

From the attached pictures would someone of you know what the name of the flue cover is and/or where I could buy it?

many thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 43
I'm taking a long guess but has somone put the white vertical internal flue cover on the outside

If that's your flue looks fine as it is

Or it's one of these
Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, thank you all for your replies. Yes it's a Worcester boiler. There used to be a white cover/pipe/somehting on the outside, though it's 3-4 years ago when it fell off. I need to replace whatever was there as the wall seems constantly wet and it's a bit of a concern.

The above link is not what I am looking for, thanks though.

Anyone has got further advice please? Happy to answer any question.

there is nothing else for the flue, that is a worcester flue whatever was on before was possibly from the old boiler, have your Gas safe gas engineer check if the flue is sealed correctly that could be cause of the damp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler exhaust flue cover missing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock