Discuss Boiler issue - cant increase pressures in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Yes they do. Looks like they’re usable, precursor though- they may leak. Remove the caps, Attach the filling loop to both valves, and using a flat bladed screwdriver or a kitchen knife turn both valves and you shouldn’t be able to get boiler back up and running.

Yes they do. Looks like they’re usable, precursor though- they may leak. Remove the caps, Attach the filling loop to both valves, and using a flat bladed screwdriver or a kitchen knife turn both valves and you shouldn’t be able to get boiler back up and running.

Thanks. We managed to get the left one off and it did leak but the right one just wouldn't budge with tools. Even my neighbour tried.

I wish I had known how feeble those green levers are as I would have told them not to change it. Its frustrating having to pay someone to come and fix it.

Have you tried 'water pump' or 'groove joint' pliers on the cap, with spanner on the valve body?

Attachments

• 817A5E45-2124-4277-9065-0A84F33897E9.jpeg
    817A5E45-2124-4277-9065-0A84F33897E9.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Boiler issue - cant increase pressures in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock