Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler Noisy and Unable to reset - what comes to mind before seeing it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
My first job in the morning is a noisy boiler that the customer is unable to reset.

I do not know which boiler, I don't even know if it's a combi or not.

Anyway armed with this limited info what would you be thinking to check before you arrive?

I'm thinking seized /slow running pump or blockage.

Low pressure normally makes em a little noisier...

Probs not resetting correctly... Maybe hold the button etc or switch off at mains for a minute or two?

Probably next to nothing customer doont know where reset is and washing machine under boiler has faulty bearings

glow worm gets a bit noisy when pcb has gone, can keep cycling over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Noisy and Unable to reset - what comes to mind before seeing it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock